Arrival in Graz by plane
From Graz Airport
- take a taxi to MED CAMPUS Graz (around 35 min and € 35 depending on the traffic). Taxis are right outside the passenger terminal of the airport. (If no taxi is available, ask the ground personnel for help or call a taxi provider directly +43 316 878 or +43 316 889).
- Alternatively take the train to Graz central station (“Graz Hauptbahnhof”). The train station is located 5‐10 minutes walk from the passenger terminal. Tickets for the train have to be bought prior to the journey at the ticket machine (single ticket € 3.00). Take train no. S5 (direction “Graz Hauptbahnhof”) and get off at the central station. Then change to tram no. 7 (direction “LKH Med Uni/Klinikum Nord”) to MED CAMPUS Graz.
The ride takes approx. 20‐30 minutes depending on where you get off. Tickets can be bought at the ticket machine on the tram (in the middle wagon). Credit and debit cards are accepted (€ 3.00 per single ticket). Get off at the final stop. To walk to the MED CAMPUS Graz walk back down the path and enter via the main entrance
Arrival in Graz by car
- If you take motorway A2 in direction Graz‐Ost, exit at “Raaba“ and proceed towards the city centre or “LKH” (hospital). Keep on following the “LKH” signs.
- If you take motorway A9, exit at “Graz‐Andritz” and proceed towards the city centre or “LKH” (hospital). Keep on following the LKH signs.
- Parking facilities are available at the LKH visitors parking garage or the Billa parking garage (see map).
Arrival in Graz by train
From Graz central station (“Graz Hauptbahnhof”) take tram no. 7 (direction “St. Leonhard/LKH‐Univ.‐Klinikum”). The ride takes approx. 20 minutes. Tickets can be bought at the ticket machine on the tram (in the middle wagon). Credit and debit cards are accepted (single ticket € 3.00). Get off at the final stop, and walk back down the path.
Tickets for public transport
Tickets are valid for all bus and tram lines in the 101 fare zone (this extends as far as the Graz/Thalerhof airport), as well as for the Schlossbergbahn funicular.
Which tickets are available?
- 1‐hour‐ticket ….€ 3.00
- 24‐hour ticket …€ 6.40 … ideal if you have more than 2 journeys per day
- Graz 1‐week Ticket … € 18.30 … ideal if you want to stay longer
Where can you buy tickets?
- Ticket vending machines are available on all trams, all buses
- at the ticket machines at the main train station, Hauptplatz and Jakominiplatz
- in all "Tabak/Trafik" shops/advanced purchase (10 zones tickets, week and month passes)
- via the free GrazMobil app